During this time of global panic and tension, the Dapper Dogge team is doing everything we can to ensure that your packages reach you within the least amount of time possible but also we are trying to ensure that the products which you receive are completely and effectively, safe to handle, i.e, without any infection.
We do not have a big team but we are making it a priority to maintain hygiene. We are making sure that we are following the stipulated guidelines given by the World Health Organisation and our government. All products, warehouses and workspaces are being sanitised and we are regularly washing our hands. Your order will arrive shiny clean and virus free we promise!
Operational Updates as at 18th April:
- US: United States Postal Service (USPS) deliveries continue, minor disruptions at present
- New Zealand: deliveries continue despite the country’s highest alert, level 4 lockdown
- UK: Royal Mail have reported no delivery delays
- Europe: Border controls are continuing to add up to 2 day delays to destinations
- France: Postal deliveries in France have been reduced to 3 days, expect additional delays
We will keep all of you Pet-Parents updated with the latest service updates, however due to the uncertainty of the situation which we’re all in right now, please expect delays.
Please feel free to contact us with any concerns regarding your orders or services. We’re happy to help.
We would also like to say that your purchases during these COVID-19 times will help our business grow as well as all the animal shelters and NGO’s with which we are associated as well. We are making sure that a genuine portion of our income goes into helping the dogs who don’t have a forever home.
Thank you for everything, stay safe and we will all get through this. Together.
Read our blogs for more information about dogs and what’s best for them! Only on Dogge Discussion!